Oh do NOT show my kids! That just adds fuel to their "we need a pet" fire! I'll just send them over there to get their puppy fix.
You had me scared there for a minute - soooooo cute, kinda jealous. Savannah is freaking out.
I knew it couldn't be a baby! ha ha ha! I love the dog though. So cute!
Your puppy is so cute! This time of year is so blue...I'm DONE with winter!
We know that secretly Kaleb snuggles with him at night and not you!! Deep down he's a softy!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh do NOT show my kids! That just adds fuel to their "we need a pet" fire! I'll just send them over there to get their puppy fix.
You had me scared there for a minute - soooooo cute, kinda jealous. Savannah is freaking out.
I knew it couldn't be a baby! ha ha ha! I love the dog though. So cute!
Your puppy is so cute! This time of year is so blue...I'm DONE with winter!
We know that secretly Kaleb snuggles with him at night and not you!! Deep down he's a softy!!
Post a Comment