What about the Austrailian Shepard ?
Are you serious??? I just can't believe it. I'll have to come see it for myself.
I am SO JEALOUS!!! Maybe someday?
You are a brave women. It is nice you have older kids now to help you take care of him, and no baby to take care of yourself. You had me excited for a minute that you were preganant.
He is so cute. I am not a dog lover but with that cute face I can see how you couldn't resist!
Okay. Although I am not an animal-lover, I have to admit he's kind of cute.
how cute! love the name too! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What about the Austrailian
Shepard ?
Are you serious??? I just can't believe it. I'll have to come see it for myself.
I am SO JEALOUS!!! Maybe someday?
You are a brave women. It is nice you have older kids now to help you take care of him, and no baby to take care of yourself. You had me excited for a minute that you were preganant.
He is so cute. I am not a dog lover but with that cute face I can see how you couldn't resist!
Okay. Although I am not an animal-lover, I have to admit he's kind of cute.
how cute! love the name too! :)
Post a Comment