Wednesday, January 28, 2009

5 things tag...you know me, i love tags!!!

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1: I had a 6 month old, an almost 3 year old and an almost 7 year old.
2: Living in orem in our home off 1200 north.
3: working for months to get ready to go to girls camp, i was assistant camp director and laurel advisor.
4: we had just bought a new car, well, new to us, i still have it.
5:i KNOW i was wishing for winter to end and spring to come.

5 things on my to do list today:
1: buy tage some new boots, his has big holes in them.
2.not spend any more money than that. :0)
3. do a load of laundry and unload the dishwasher.
4: read a book.
5: find something to cook for dinner.

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1: put some in a savings for each of my kids.
2: pay off our house.
3: buy a new car.
4: take a vacation with just me and kaleb to hawaii, take the kids to atlantis, plan a cruise with all of our friends.
5: put  the rest in savings.

5 places I've lived:
1: orem, utah
2: provo, utah
3: pleasant grove, utah
4: lindon, utah
5:....that is all, how sad!! :0)

5 jobs I've held:
1: golden swirl
2: telemarketing for one week
3: snack shack at the baseball park
4: volunteer at the hospital snack bar
5:  mom

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
1:  not worrying about money
2: loving life with teenagers
3: still blogging :0)
4: vacationing more
5: being completely happy!!

5 people I tag:
1: Valerie Guinn
2:Heidi Shurtz
3: April
4: Amy Hintze
5: Trisha

5 comments:

Jen Tornow said...

Hey Meg, will you e-mail me at provotornow@gmail.com? I don't have your e-mail address. Thanks!

Camille said...

So now I just need to know how to work a tag! I am old enough that I am absolutely clueless! HELP!

The Heaps Family said...

i love to read your fun facts. Loved your thought at the top of the page...Makes me laugh.

Krystal said...

You can come visit me when you come to Hawaii with Kaleb! :)

heidi said...

I love these! It was so fun reading all about you!