Monday, September 30, 2013

26 days of memories...

Tomorrow is October 1rst. Yes, I was shocked too, but what can we do? Summer is gone, fall is definitely underway and winter not far behind. October also marks mine and Kalebs anniversary month, the 26th will be our 17 year anniversary. How have we been married that long? It has been a blink. But starting tomorrow, I am going to be posting pictures and a memory of our 17+ years together (counting our dating time). I will just pick random memories, in no certain time order, but it will be a fun trip down memory lane of me and kalebs life together. 

Ill start today with just a picture of me and kaleb at the beginning of our Jr year of high school. We had been dating about 3 months at this point. Wow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neither one of you age.
It's not fair!! :-)