for my blog that is. I don't know how this happened! My blog suddenly went haywire and everything was all messed up! I couldn't figure out how to fix it. This is so stressful for me, once I get to know something the way it is, you can't go and suddenly change it on me!!! So, I am totally trying to figure out my blog again and get used to a different look. Maybe its time though, change can be good, right?? Its been almost two weeks since my last post. Life has been....content. The kids are enjoying school, celine is busy being a teenager and is busier than ever with her social life. Aliah just started dance this week where I used to take and I am so excited about it. She is dancing two days a week. Tage is in the middle of his soccer season. Kaleb has been busy getting ready for hunting, packing, buying new guns and scopes and shooting his gun. Me...well, I still do crossfit three days a week. I read. I clean. I do laundry. I see my friends. I sit outside and soak up the sun. Today was the most beautiful, perfect day. I just wanted to be outside in it forever. I am sad that summer is leaving us, but I sure love the beginning of fall. I am trying to enjoy one day at a time and not think to much about all of the tomorrows.
Here we had a awesome rainbow after a rain storm. Most perfect rainbow I have ever seen.
Tage got to babysit his class turtles for the weekend. Him and Aliah had so much fun playing with squirt, Mt. Dew and Pepsi all weekend. They were pretty interesting little creatures.
I can't believe I forgot to blog about this. My mia maids threw me a surprise birthday party for mutual the day before my birthday!! I lovelovelovelove all of these young woman, and Cali who is my partner. They are such a blessing in my life and I am so grateful for this calling. I felt so loved!!!
Huh. Nothing much interesting going on in my life. Thats ok, sometimes the quietness of life is a nice change from the craziness!!
No comments:
Post a Comment