Monday, January 9, 2012

a great end, a great beginning.

Dec. 30th
We ended the 2011 year by going to the first home game for the Utah Jazz against the 76'ers. We went with April and Luke and we pulled off a WIN!!! Great night. :) Too bad kaleb won't take a normal picture. :)

Jan. 2nd.
We started off 2012 by taking the kids to a jazz game against the Hornets. another win!! I wish every year ended and started this way. It was the best.

So far 2012 has been so good, better than I thought it was going to be. I am lucky to have an awesome husband who helps me out in all things, whether he understands them or not, and pushes me to do other things, even when I think I can't do it. I have high hopes that this year will be great from beginning to end!!

No comments: