Happy 8th birthday to my sweet (and totally sassy!) aliah! 8 years ago she came into this world. She was our little princess. And still acts like it today. :) I'm not gonna lie, she is not an easy child. She is so stubborn, and has so much spunk and personality and opinions, she is a tough cookie. But really, would I change anything about her? I hope her strong spirit leads her in the right direction. I hope she will use her stubbornness and opinions to choose the right and be a good example. We are preparing for her baptism. I can't believe she is my last. I think that all the time with her. She is my last to do this, and my last to do that. But she can be the best, funnest little girl when she decides to be, and I love her so much.
Happy birthday baby girl, who is not a baby at all anymore. Luv you to pieces.
Isn't she lovely???
No comments:
Post a Comment