Well, I think I can say her bday was a success!! For their 8th birthday I always tried to do something that my kids were into at that time, because 8 is a special bday to me! For celines I hired a magician, and tage got to go on a space mission at the space center. For aliah, its all about being girly!!
Here we are on saturday starting to get ready for her party!

I took aliah and 5 friends to the Clique Boutique where they painted the girls toenails and then put glitter strands in their hair! The girls loved sitting in the massage chairs and being pampered. It was a perfect party for aliah! The whole theme of her party was being fancy!

Here they all are hanging out and getting fancy!

They did the cutest toenails on the girls, aliah got flowers and some of the other girls got spiders or polkadots or webs. so cute.

Aliahs best friends!!

After the boutique we had a fancy tea party. the girls got boas and fancy headbands, and they had chocolate covered strawberries and oreos, cupcakes, cookies and punch.

Here is aliah before school on her actual birthday!! I can't believe she is 8.

She saw this doll at Costco and between having a gift card to costco and money from grandma pat, she was able to get it herself! I took her to breakfast at maglebys and then we headed to costco and bought the doll. she was very happy!

Everything I gave aliah for her birthday was justin bieber, yeah, she has a huge crush on him! Nail polish, pajamas, his movie and cd, a sweatshirt and then I made her a jewelry box with cutouts from a magazine. she was pretty excited! :) We took her to PF Changs for dinner and then came home and we showed her her baptism video that celine had finished that day. It was a wonderful day for her and for me. I am so glad she is my little girl.

2 comments:
Meg, how about you spoil me like that for my birthday. Its April 25! Thanks ;)
What a fun mom you are!
Post a Comment