Saturday, October 8, 2011
....and then the sun shines through...
I know my last post was pretty BLAH! But that was how I was feeling that day. I'm happy to say that it only lasted that day, and the next day I felt much better about everything. And I almost deleted that post, but then I thought to myself, its good to remember when you are feeling down, so that you know how good it feels to feel up!! :) Its like today, it was another cloudy, rainy, gloomy day and all of the sudden aliah runs to the window and shouts-Mom! The sun is out, the sun is shining through the clouds! And I smiled and thought to myself, that is exactly what I needed to hear. That is my life. Even when it seems gloomy, suddenly the sun comes shining through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment