Thursday, September 1, 2011

Another year older.....Lets Celebrate!! :)

I am all for celebrating my bday!! Its a great excuse to go out, get dressed up and of course you get presents!! I don't necessarily like getting older....ok, it pretty much sucks!!! But, I guess thats part of the package. The friday before my bday I got to go to lunch at Red Robin with my bunko peeps, it was super yummy and of course the company was fabulous! I just love those girls. We went to dinner on saturday night with kaleb's family to Carrabbas, another of my favorite places to eat!!! What a blessing kalebs family is to me, I am lucky to have them as my family too!! On my bday I went to lunch at the training table with my mom and some of my sisters, then we did a little shopping. I am so blessed to have a wonderful mom and 5 awesome sisters. I think thats part of the reason I love celebrating my bday, because I get the opportunity to celebrate with all the most important people in my life. After the kids got out of school the day of my bday, I took them to cold stone for some ice cream then they were nice and did a little shopping with me. Then me and kaleb went out that night. He gave me a Kindle for my bday!!!!! SOOOOOO in love with it. In fact, a little obsessed. I can read to my hearts desire now with thousands of books at my fingertips!! Does my hubby know me or what? We ate dinner at La Jolla Groves, even though we didn't love the food, the ambiance was fun and its always great to get one on one time with kaleb. After dinner we went and saw The Help, which I have been dying to see!! It was such a great movie, definitely recommend that and the book!! Then we came home and I told him all I wanted to do was snuggle and watch Friends, so we did. What a great birthday it was!!! Thank you everyone for all the bday wishes and the luv, I feel very blessed!!!


I got in trouble taking this picture in the movie theatre, some guy behind us wasn't very happy about me taking pix! Hey, the movie hadn't even started yet, and we were just sitting there! :) I wanted to tell him that it was my bday and to bug off, but....I didn't. :) And I still took the picture (and a few more) anyways. ;)

No comments: