I took the kids and got their pix. done the other day. It has been WAY too long since I have had them done and I didn't get school pix. this year ( too expensive.) But I got everything I wanted at Target for 25 bucks. The guy who took their pictures was awesome! He was so funny! But after I saw the pictures I wanted to cry. I can't believe how grown up my kids are looking, especially celine. She is so incredibly beautiful! I remember taking pictures with all three of them and they were all little, and now they are all big. It makes me sad. But, dang! do I have some good lookin kids!:0)







The photographer was totally impressed that Tage could do this and wanted a picture! :0)
I love this pix. This is exactly how tage looks ALL the time! Like, how the heck did i get stuck between two girls?!?!

7 comments:
Let me tell you - Celine looks just like you! Beautiful!
LOVE THEM!!! They are getting so old! Hey I LOVE your song - Party in the usa! I don't know why I like that song so much! :)
They turned out so cute!
CUTE!
You do have the cutest dang kids! I love those pictures. Tage is so cute with the girls. :)
These are SO cute! You kids are beautiful. Celine looks so much like you!
They look so good! How did you get such good digital copies?
Post a Comment