Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fat Pig

Will someone PLEASE tell me HOW it is possible that i have gained 5 POUNDS in three days??tell me so that I don't feel like a HUGE FAT PIG!! I am running and drinking TONS of water, WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??? please give me some possible solution so that i don't sink into a hole of depression! I cant take this anymore, i am SO SICK of worrying about my weight!!

6 comments:

Kylie Blackwell said...

I know your pain, dont laugh, I really do. I gained 7 pounds in like 5 weeks... which is what inspired me to do my diet. I know you all think I am crazy and blah blah blah. But I have never felt happier with myself. Even my husband keeps commenting on my new found confidence (seeing as how he is actually allowed to see my butt now :0)! It makes me feel good because I am DOING something for ME! And I am attacking the "problem" areas full force! It was so worth it.
I think your a hot mama no matter what but like I said I know how you feel. So I did what I did to turn my frown up side down and well it worked for me!

April McEvoy said...

You HAVE to stop worrying about what the scale says! If you look great (which you always do) and you feel great then you are doing good! I am so proud of you for running because i KNOW how much you hate it. Remember... muscle weighs MORE than fat. so if you are replacing the fat with muscle then you aren't necessarily going to see your numbers change on the scale. Don't quit... keep up the good work!!

The Johnson's said...

I think you should just blame it on Jamie and her sugar cookies and pumpkin bread! Or when I can start working out again you should come with me if you have a Gold's Pass. (Remember the conversation outside...)

Val said...

I go with what Woody Allen said "When we lose twenty pounds... we may be losing the twenty best pounds we have! We may be losing the pounds that contain our genius, our humanity, our love and honesty."

But if you're determined to do it anyway, just don't give up. Keep moving your butt, and throw the freaking scale out the window!

RUTHANN BALES said...

Muscles weigh more than fat. Since your turning fat to muscle with all your exercising, you will weigh more. I bet if you would have measured and not weighed you lost inches instead. Keep up the good work...

Anonymous said...

I swear, you probably just quoted every woman on the year they turned 30. I've heard so many women say the same thing. I understand your frustration. I'm right there with you. Like all the common advice: don't read what the scale says. I personally believe my scale lies and I really weigh 110 pounds. I think you are beautiful and like you just the way you are. If you want.....
We can both do that "awful diet" that we swore we would never do. It might be 21 days of hell, but who knows, after we do it we might be glad we did!! Just a suggestion!
(Can you tell I'm resorting to extreme measures??)