For family home evening tonight i was drawing a blank, it was getting close to bed time and i needed to stretch a little so that I could go running after the kids were in bed. So I suggested they do stretches and sit ups with me! Then Kaleb busts out with the idea that we should all try his P90X ab ripper x. So we all laid down on the floor together and proceeded to TRY to do this workout! I wish I had a video of how HILARIOUS we all looked, especially my kids, trying to do all of the ab moves!! It turned out to be a great and fun family home evening. GO FIGURE!!
2 comments:
Thats awesome!
The picture of your post doesn't mesh well with the title. Ha ha!! I was like, "Hmmm? FHE tonight is on sexy men?"
Lol!! I love it!!!
Post a Comment