Friday, April 4, 2014

The things that keep me up at night...

You know those nights where your thoughts just don't stop? you think and think and think of every little thing? I had a night like that the other night. Usually I am a sound sleeper and I'm out the second my head hits my pillow. But this night, I was thinking and thinking.
This is what was keeping me up:
If celine were me, she would be getting married next week.
In 5 years tage will probably have his mission call.
Thinking about grand babies.
Thinking about planning celines wedding.
Aliah as a teenager.
Celine leaving for college, or whatever path her life takes.
Not having celine around every day.
Money.
My calling and my young woman.
Picturing tage asking a girl to prom.
Wondering what tage is going to look like when he is 16.
Kaleb.
Wondering if me and aliah will get along when she is a teenager.
What if she is harder?????

Yep......it was hours of this.
Hope it doesn't happen again for a while.

No comments: