Oh it feels good to be back!!! There is so much that has happened since my last post. Lets start with Morp for celine and Aliahs Jive dance concert! Both happened to be on the same day, so as I had to be there with aliah, I didn't get to help celine out at all. But, it was a casual date, so it was all good.
Aliah was an AMAZING dancer! I loved, loved, loved watching her on stage. I really like Jive. It has been a great dance studio. And watching aliah makes me happy. Celine went with her good friend Nate. It was a movie theme dance so they did Harry Potter. Here is celine in her ravenclaw shirt that they designed during their day date.
Picture overload!!!
Next up was tages 6th grade pool day. I volunteered to go, so I got to walk to the park and have lunch with the kids and then we went to the Lindon pool, which they got all to themselves. It was awesome!!!
6th grade graduation day!!! I was so happy/sad at the same time, like I always am on these occasions. Tage is really growing up. Can't believe in just 3 months he will be in Jr. High.
He will always be a mamas boy. ;)
His 6th grade teacher Miss Mortenson, she was amazing!
Graduation lunch was a luau theme. I got to help set up and decorate and then serve lunch. It was a lot of work but so worth it.
Yummy!!!
So, then school ended. Here we are finishing the first week of summer. It has been crazy all ready. We have spent LOTS of time in the sun and water and with friends. It has been a perfect summer so far.
I go to girls camp in about 2 1/2 weeks. Tage is going to scout camp in 1 week. Celine is at EFY this week. Oh, summer is only going to get crazier!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment