Here we are, one week until christmas eve. Another christmas has gone too fast. I love this time of year. But this year brought another one of my children to the age where they KNOW.
Tage questioned me one day, He said, Mom, I want the truth.
I told him, but then I told him, I will ALWAYS believe.
And I will.
The magic of christmas is believing, and not just in Santa.
Believing that so long ago, a baby was born in a manger.
And he would grow up and give us the greatest Gift of all.
His love and His life.
I am so grateful for My Savior. I am grateful, that through him, I can still feel the Christmas Spirit at 33 years of age. It doesn't take presents, and trees, and movies and getting to feel the Spirit of Christmas, you can feel it in your heart by giving to others, and carrying on the magic in your own home. By spending time with those you love, and remembering those less fortunate than you.
By saying Merry Christmas! Instead of Happy Holidays. To remind people the Reason for the Season.
HE is the reason.
Merry Christmas to all!! From Me. :)
You're never to old to sit on Santas lap. You are never too old to Believe.
No comments:
Post a Comment