Monday, December 10, 2012

a few of my favorite (christmas) things...

I can't believe it is December 10th, and I have done not ONE christmas post!!! This christmas season has been rushing by, and I feel like I haven't done anything christmasy with my kids yet!!! I want to enjoy every second of this season, I love it so much, but my days are so filled and busy, I need to slow it down and enjoy the next 15 days as much as I can.
#1: favorite thing, this handy little tape dispenser!! Now I have the use of both of my hands while wrapping. I discovered this little baby at the dollar store and I am hooked!
 #2: christmas tags
 #3. my secret stash of wrapping paper. and I looooooove wrapping presents.
 #4. christmas music!!!! you will find me listening to nothing else.
 #5. christmas stories. have barely even scratched the surface of all the stories I love to read!
 #6: My christmas tree and presents under the tree.
 #7: chocolate advent calendar. This has been a tradition since celine was very little.
 #8: SNOWMEN!!!!

#9: this christmas video, it makes me feel the christmas spirit every time and I love to pass that on!
Hope your having a very merry christmas season!!!

No comments: