Saturday, November 10, 2012

Things I just don't understand....or in other words, people are crazy!

Here is a list of things that lately I have been thinking about, and I just don't understand:
1: Why would anyone be a Lakers fan, and even more so, a Kobe Bryant fan.
2. Why anyone voted for Obama. Do they want our country to keep sucking?
3. What is the deal with girls wearing leggings and really short shirts. Im sorry, but it looks terrible, I don't care what size you are.
4. Why my daughters Ex-boy-that-she-likes keeps talking to her about his new girlfriend that he dumped her for even though he says he didn't. so so lame and stupid.
5. Why people hate christmas. How can you hate christmas? Its the best time of the year.
6. Why people enjoy the cold and snow. How is being cold enjoyable??
yep. these are the things I think about.

No comments: