Saturday, November 3, 2012

I'm gonna be honest....

I am so excited for christmas. I am so happy it is coming. A month ago, I was stressing out. I didn't want it to come. I don't know why every year I think this year I won't be excited come the first of November. I always am. I love going to the stores and seeing the christmas aisles all laid out. I love to see all the christmas goodies and cookies. I love to see the rows and rows of wrapping paper and bows and ribbon and bags.  I  love seeing what new toys are out for the season. I love seeing gingerbread house kits and foods that have to do with christmas. I love seeing decorations and ornaments and stockings and christmas tree skirts. I love the smells. Orange. Cinnamon. Vanilla. Tree. Berry. All smells of christmas. I love seeing ABC family advertise there 25 days of christmas movies. I love ordering stuff on line and waiting for it to come in the mail. I love to pick out gifts for people. I love it when the lights go up all around town. I love hiding presents in my house. I love getting out my christmas music I haven't listened to since last year. I love turning the radio to KOZY 106.5 on the 3rd of November and yep, there is christmas music playing. Yep, I love all of it. I love christmas.

No comments: