Isn't life funny. How one night things can seem so frustrating and overwhelming and you wonder if you can really do all of these things. And then the next day..
1: I pictured myself over and over last night doing the workout that I was suppose to do this morning. I prayed and asked for strength and determination. And this morning, I got up, went to cross fit, and rocked that workout the best I could. No more will I ever say, "I can't do that."
2: Surprising (but maybe not to some of you) that something you needed to hear on a particular day comes from your visiting teachers. Mine came this morning right after my workout and gave me this message
"The race of life" by Thomas S. Monson in the last general conference. And all I could think was, this was everything that I needed to hear.
He definitely knows whats in my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment