Saturday, April 28, 2012

This life is beautiful, I'm so glad its mine.

The most beautiful moments in my life seem to come because of my kids. I find the greatest joy in watching them do things and accomplish things that they love. This week, I watched celine perform in her play "Once upon a high school". The effort and time that goes into these plays is unreal, it takes her away from home every day after school for months. But it is all worth it. And today, I watched tage kick a soccer goal for his team. This doesn't happen very often. This is only his 3rd or 4th goal in 3 years of playing soccer. The joy I feel to see his excitement at his accomplishment is my favorite thing. In a couple of weeks I will be watching aliah at her dance performance. And again, I know, that those moments will be where my true joy comes from. How I love these kids of mine. I feel so proud of each  one of them.  Not every day do I appreciate my life, and my kids and think that its beautiful. So I am taking advantage of those feelings today.  Tomorrow it might be really ugly, tomorrow I may wish to run away or hide in my bed. But today, today my life is beautiful, and I am so grateful for it.

Here is tages big moment!!!
 He is so excited! :)
 Some of my favorite moments from celines play, in no certain order. Here Sleeping Beauty, Little Red and Cinderella decide that they are going to save the day, and not wait around anymore for the "Heros"!
 Charming is in hot water with cinderella when Sleeping Beauty pricks her finger and falls asleep and he catches her in his arms. Cinderella is not happy!
 Here the wicked witch is just waiting to poke sleeping beauty so that she will fall asleep. best moment.
 Just love her face here. :)
 Here she's being comforted by the other girls, because she has had to drink coffee to stay awake because she kept pricking her finger when she was chopping fire wood by herself because there was no woodsman. :)
The look her and charming are giving each other is just priceless.
 So proud of my "sleeping beauty"!
 Here she is with the woodsman, who just called her sleeping beauty, and she is very flattered by the "beauty" part.
Celine had a great moment after the play. The acting director for the Hale Center Theatre was at the play, and afterwards he came up to Celine and told her he thought she was really great in the play and he asked her to come and try out at the Hale Center! She was sooooo excited.
I am so proud of this little family of mine.

No comments: