So, I left off at the beginning of our spring break!! We were all ready for a "break" from the schedule of every day life. On tuesday I took my kids up to the new city creek mall, I had been dying to see it! It was a beautiful place, the stores, well....nothing too new and exciting, but it was still super fun.
I wanted to go into Tiffanys so bad, but there was no way I was going to take my rowdy kids onto that store, so I did a little window shopping. I told my girls "someday, maybe you'll be proposed too with a Tiffany ring.:)" they were GORGEOUS!!!! We all did some shopping and ate lunch in the food court. I would love to go back up with some adults and eat at the cheesecake factory. For the most part it was a fun day together.I love this picture with the temple in the background.
That night was Tages arrow of light award pack meeting. He was super excited about it, and we are so proud of all the hard work he has done in scouts.
He got this super cool sword that his friends dad made for the boys that night who got their award.
The rest of spring break was the kids playing, playing and playing. I got to enjoy a few days of sunshine before it clouded over. It was a great break for all of us.
The next thing on our list was Tages 5th grade Hope of America program. It was great. This is my favorite song when they turn on their flashlights and sing, it looks awesome.
Seriously, is he handsome or what?
I think I am caught up!!yeah! Kaleb gets his cast off on monday, hopefully for good. Celines play "Once upon a Highschool" is next week on thursday and friday at 7pm at Oak Canyon if anyone wants to come and see it. I am so excited to see her in it, she has been working her butt off!!!
We are definitely among those counting down the days til school ends and summer is here. May is the hardest month for all of us. I am sick of the schedule and routine and am ready for long, lazy summer days.
No comments:
Post a Comment