To say that I am enjoying every day of summer is an understatement. I am enjoying every SECOND! I love waking up every day and knowing its going to be hot and (hopefully) sunny and we have lots of options of what we can do to entertain ourselves. Swimming is a big one that I love, and we have had a few swim days lately.
Celine and her BFF lauren.

I always take the kids to lunch and shopping for their first day of school outfit so here is me and aliah on her day. We went to taco amigo and then to the provo mall where she tried on about 20 outfits before she finally settled on one. She wanted them ALL!

Here we are at PF changs with our BFFs for kalebs bday. These are some of my favorite people to hang out with! Thanks everyone for celebrating kalebs bday with him !

Me and the kids took kaleb to wingers for a birthday lunch. The kids gave kaleb the cool orange jazz hat but sadly didn't have one the fit him so he had to trade it in for a different hat.

Here is some more of our BFFs who came out to sushi with us to celebrate kalebs bday. All you can eat sushi is all kaleb wanted for his bday! thanks everyone!

Celine threw a surprise birthday party for her GOOD friend Jackson. They had a bbq, a pinata, water balloons and a water fight, volleyball, a fire and roasting smores and night games. I think they all had a really good time, and I enjoy getting to know all of her friends.

Celine, Lauren and Jackson.

It was a bittersweet day for me today. I took celine and lauren for their first time at EFY!!! I am so super excited for her to have this experience, but oh it makes my heart hurt a little to see her so grown up and experiencing things I remember experiencing.

They were SOOOOO excited when they saw their dorm rooms where they are staying for a week. They are going to have the greatest week.



That has been us the last few days, life just keeps on passing by and I am trying to enjoy every moment. I love having my kids home for the summer, even when they drive me a little crazy!! I am not really looking forward to school starting and being home alone again, especially with no job to take up some time. But, who knows what life has in store for me in the future. Sometimes it is definitely hard to be me at this phase of my life. I am still trying to figure out who I am now and what I am suppose to be doing. Things keep changing, people keep changing and I am not sure what to make of it most of the time. Good thing for my hubby, for my kids, for the gospel, my anchors that hold me to life.
No comments:
Post a Comment