Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lake Powell

Kalebs cousin called us one night and invited us to go to Lake Powell with them, we jumped at the chance! I love lake powell, it is a great place! We didn't have aliah with us, she was camping with my mom and dad, and I did miss her little face. But we had such a great and relaxing time. Kalebs cousin Colby and his wife heather were lots of fun, and they have the cutest little kids. I seriously did some relaxing and nothing. I got a little obsessed with a book and had to finish it so I could concentrate on the rest of the vacation. It was a little piece of heaven for a few days.
building dribble castles.
colby and celine cliff jumping!
me and celine soaking up some sun and having some mother/daughter time.
tage got up on the wakeboard!!!!!
tage and hanks were buddies on this trip.
did some fishin and caught some fish. grose. ;)
so cool. :)

yep, it was a good time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a GREAT time. Sad we missed. Let's do another one SOON!! :-)