26 days in a row of blogging left me a little burned out. But I am so glad I did it.
But, right now, I am thinking about the balance in life.
This week has had some happy and sad things in it.
And I am grateful that they werent all sad. That the happy was there to balance it out.
Its been a rough week for me being a mother. I have been pretty disappointed in myself.
But for my bad moments as a mom, I try to balance it out by saying sorry and trying to be better.
I know my brain is reacting to the change in the weather, but I am totally going to ignore that.
I don't care if its sunny, cold, hot or snowy, I need to not let that affect me.
There is no excuse for being a crappy mom.
I am sad for the sad things that have happened this week
and I am happy for the happy things that have happened.
I am grateful that life is there to balance things out, that for every crappy moment I have as a mom, I know I have a good moment too.
Its not all good, but its definitely not all bad.
And what a blessing that is.
No comments:
Post a Comment