Oh, Prom. The day every teenage girl looks forward too. The day of celines prom, I was getting all nostalgic and had to pull out my scrapbook and look at me and kalebs prom pictures from 17 years ago. Wow. That feels like yesterday. We went to prom on March 30th, 1996. Who could've known that exactly one year from that date we would be blessing our new baby daughter. Or that 5 years from that date we would welcome our little boy into this world.
Anyways, totally off topic.
For her day date they did an amazing race, where they had to go all over the city and find different clues and things. How fun!
Then she comes home and I am prepared for all the primping you get to have done at Prom. I love this kind of stuff. :)
Curlers!!! and lots and lots of hairspray.
Beautiful!
Silly dad. He is still having a hard time accepting the fact that Celine is growing up, dating and driving. So am I.
Love, love, love my beautiful girl. I don't care how old she gets, she will always be my girl.
Aliah is just dreaming of the day she gets to wear this dress. :)
I love that she decided to wear red tennis shoes with her dress. This is her Aunt Kwincis prom dress and she wore red vans with her dress and celine loved the idea of not wearing high heels!
Corsage and Boutineer. Her date Garrek. Nicest kid ever.
Her first prom was a great success! Just what I hoped. Every girl looks forward to Prom, especially her first one, and it should be memorable! I will always remember my Prom. They had dinner at Texas RhodeHouse, the dance was at the Thanksgiving point barn. She got home at 1:30. I just want to remember the details.
Another memory for my books.
No comments:
Post a Comment