Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lets play catch up...

I am so behind on my blogging, but I am not giving it up. Kaleb turned 3 years of my blogs into books, and I think they are the best journaling I have. I think it is so important to keep it up, I just haven't been feeling it lately, but, I am plugging through. So, here is all thats been happening in the last few weeks of the gillman family.
One exciting thing, Celine got asked to prom! I think I was just as excited as she was. ;) We have the dress all ready to go(thanks to her aunt kwinci!) now we just need to figure out shoes, hair and makeup.  I love being a mom of girls. :) She goes to prom on the 27th, I am so so so excited that she is going. Her first prom. :) A (cute) boy named Garrek asked her, he is super nice and we approve. :)





 Here she is answering him. This is an inside joke. When she got asked to prom, kaleb said, hey, he never asked me if he could ask you to prom. Then Garrek came over one night soon after and Kaleb said to him, You never asked me if you could take celine to prom.... Garrek was a little tounge-tied. :)  So we used that as a way to answer him. Of course I had to be involved, thats the kind of annoying mom I am. :)



 I kinda blogged about tages bday party, but here is a few pictures to go along with it. His alnighter really was an allnighter. They were up til 5 am. I was a zombie the next day. But he had a blast. 
Treat boxes for all the boys.


 Leif, tage, brandon, taylor and zach.


 Kaleb got him a gun for his bday and he was SO happy. :) weird boy stuff. 

 Halo tournament. for hours.

 Tage made this sign, welcome to the man cave, lol!

 Easter Sunday, tage turned 12 the day before and was ordained right after sacrament. It was a great experience for me. I am so proud of him!! What a great young man he is turning into. 
My handsome men.
And my beautiful girls.

We spent spring break in st. george at Jamies parents house and we spent 4 fabulous days in the sun, playing, swimming, tanning, eating. I discovered dirty diet dr peppers(which I will never be the same from!) and started my tan for the summer. It was pure heaven for me. 
Well, that wasn't too bad!! Life is pretty crazy around here, I'll try not to be a slacker anymore!!

No comments: