Can I just say that it was one of the greatest nights??? I think the anticipation of it makes it that more exciting. And I am so glad that me and celine got to see it together, we had a great time!!
Our movie started at 12:37 pm, thats right, right after midnight. My friend Kylie rented a theatre and sold the tickets herself, so we all had assigned seating which was AWESOME!! No waiting in lines for hours and hours trying to get a good seat. It was fun and relaxing, and it was great to be in a whole theatre full of people you know, cuz there was lots of yelling and woopin and hollerin going on!! Its so fun to have a daughter to share this with, me and celine both are Twihards, it was one of the best nights with her!! and i ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE MOVIE!!
Celine started the night off by watching twilight with her two best friends!!
5 comments:
It was a fun night, sorry I didn't stick around to get in the picture. It was a little crazy for a while, it would have been fun to get a whole Bunco group picture. Celine is awesome!
Glad you guys had fun! you crazy fans :)
Way cute pictures. Even though you did thumbs down to Jacob. :(
It was way fun. I don't think I'll be able to stay up that late ever again. I felt AWFUL the next day!
That is so fun to hear that you had fun with Celine. She is getting old enough to do some of those fun things with mom. She is beautiful.
I was surprised when Celine said she was going to a midnight showing, but that sounds like a lot of fun you had together! Sorry to hear she was sick afterward!
Post a Comment